Monday, June 4, 2007

Link

I haven't been great about updating this blog recently, and a busy few weeks will mean that I will continue to be less-than prolific in the immediate future. For those of you who are disappointed to be without a blog to read, try out my friend Tommy's site:
http://helgeninchina.blogspot.com/

He's far worse about updating than I am, but a much funnier writer who's doing much more interesting things. He's currently working as an English teacher in China. Check out the archives for his better work.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What about the not so immediate future?
I was so happy when you came back and did your enjoyable post about Katie, yourself and the peccaries...then your interesting take on tyranny and then you throw this at me.
I will grudgingly admit that your friend has a sense of humor that I could enjoy.
But I will miss your scribblings...you had me at "obnoxiously obscure and esoteric"
please tell me this isn't the end...